Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 11 of the Dolce Diet Experiment

Day 11 - Woke up with a killer headache and the guilt from last night's decision was weighing on me.  I've made my apologies and repented for my sins, as I put in a double workout and got back on the Diet.  Last night I promised I wouldn't be mad about my decision, but I was anyway.  But then I thought, I'm not a professional athlete.  I don't have a deadline by which I have to cut my weight.  I'm a regular person, making a valid effort to try this.  So I messed up.  So what.  That is what "Do Overs" are for.  Kids say it all the time.  When ever they mess up they yell "Do Over!".  They have the right idea, why get upset with myself?  I'm calling a "Do Over!".

I started fresh this morning. If I have to put in an extra day on the Diet then so be it.  It'll be like yesterday didn't happen, except for the fact that weight loss has plateaued today - Gee I wonder why?  Binge drinking is not conducive to weight loss. Oh well - I'll weigh in again in the morning and see where I am.

Lesson learned on Day 11:  If you fall, don't waste time pouting about it - pick yourself up and start over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment